Searching someone for 3D modeling and animation

All your questions belong here
WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Searching someone for 3D modeling and animation

Post by WongKit » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi,

on this way, I am searching for someone (or a team) who can do some 3D modeling and character design. Do you have experience with Blender or Unity's animation system? Then let me know!

//Update 25.06.2018: I received some initial offers regarding this request, so I will lock this topic for now.
Somehow related to an online tennis game.

Mister Ad
Google Advertising

WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Re: Searching someone for 3D modeling and animation

Post by WongKit » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi there,

In the last months, I was in contact with 3 different people who offered their help for 3D modeling and animation. Unfortunately, all of them either stopped replying or simply made false promises.

So this is why I am reopening this request again. In the first place, I am looking for a volunteer who wants to create a basic human character as a voxel model. Its height should be around 25 to 30 "blocks". Other than that, there are no fixed specifications.

Creating a voxel model can be done with MagicaVoxel for example. Using this tool requires some practice, but it is very intuitive and easy to learn. There are also plenty of YouTube Tutorials out there, too.

You can visit viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54 for a visual clue on how the art style looks ike.

If you are interested, respond here or send me a private message. I never thought that I need to mention this, but please only apply, if you really want to support this project.

Fallermagie

Post by Fallermagie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi Wongkit.

I'm interested to make both styles (3D and Voxel) to be honest but my level is crap... :(
But i also want to help and support this project to succeed !
Here's my attempt (made on Blender) :
https://imgur.com/a/STZavvO
Wait n' See... ;)

WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Post by WongKit » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:39 am

Fallermagie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:52 pm
I'm interested to make both styles (3D and Voxel) to be honest but my level is crap...
o.o Your render image looks great! If you already worked with Blender, you will have more than enough knowledge to build a voxel character model.

So if you want to try yourself on it, go ahead :)