Hello bibouch there

Say hello and tell something about you
DatSky

Hello bibouch there

Post by DatSky »

My name is Adam I'm 24 years old from France and I was Bibouch (and many other chars with "Bibouch" in it)
I kinda liked Fantasy tennis and played it a lot many 5 years or more I can't remember exactly.
Sadly I decided to quit FT when those Spiderman sets came up (was pretty bad) and lobby was laggy as hell, then I came back a bit later again for some games and when I saw the game was closed I completely regreated.

Also I was GM (Game Master) for the French Faction in relation with Bejita (French MGM) , who by mistake made me a GM for S4 League (which I honestly didn't play that much). Then suddenly Bejita disappeared somehow and all was gone. I could have a contract with ProSiebenSat but my PC got destroyed at that time so I couldn't really go ahead.

About FT, I mostly played Guardian Battles and Basic mode 2v2 (only). Manly playing with Kaorisaeba.
I had many clubs which were good then people used to get inactive. Best club I had was Evasion where we hit Top 2 ClubMatch by playing only with 2 guys.

After FT, I played league of legends (plat 1 every seasons still didn't figure out how to reach diamond)
H1Z1 which is dying like FT... , PUBG and some Dota2 /Dragon Ball

I really miss the game and I wish you the best and good luck.

In real life I did 3 years of computer science, now I'm learning japanese (im not a weeab or an otaku)

NB : I'm still looking for someone called FashionAZN if you know her hit me up pls

Thanks for reading
Tsukoyomi

Re: Hello bibouch there

Post by Tsukoyomi »

Kon'nichiwa :^) ... (not a weeabo also exdee.)

thanks for your nice introduction - what kind of computer science did you "learn", maybe you can help wongkit ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) jk, only if you have the time of course, i simply cant wait to play again with some of you guys. I only played basic 2v2 mode and since this is the first thing which will get "released" im hyped af 8) ...
WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Post by WongKit »

Hi DatSky (or bibouch) (or Adam) :) and welcome!

As Tsu already asked, I would also like to know what exactly you have studied - just out of curiosity.

Unfortunatly, I have not heard about FashionAZN.
Somehow related to an online tennis game.
EpsiIon

Post by EpsiIon »

ayee welcome to u aswell !
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

I remember both you and kaori. Welcome !
DatSky

Post by DatSky »

Hey guys

(I'll answer everyone here instead of 1 by 1)

I did some C++, JAVA, Javascript, PHP, HTML5 /CSS3, bit of OpenGL(3D figures like cube, rubik's cube), data base SQL, It's pretty OLD to me but If I might get back into it this may be a quick reminding since my memory is pretty good.

I'm glad you guys commented my presentation, I'm not sure remembering your nicknames gotta say it's been a while :D
Of course If I could help there would be absolutely no problem (If i'm not too busy with those Otaku stuff at university, I have to admit Kanjis are so hard to learn :/)

I wonder what you guys have been playing all this time without FT?

Good luck !