EpsiIon here

Say hello and tell something about you
EpsiIon

EpsiIon here

Post by EpsiIon »

Hi there !
you guys might remember me as Tsukoyomi/EpsiIon (the one who payed back) and a couple of other names :?
i was kind of a douch back then but then again i guess most of us were :ugeek:
My real name is Marco and iam 25 years old also living in germany ;O
After FTs shutdown i never found a game matching its kind. I started playing Battlefield Heroes and couple of other games just like League and TF2. iam more the "casual player" kind of guy but dont take it easy on me "casua"l aint unskilled fellas! :twisted:
I´m quite happy to see the effort you already putting in this project and hope for the best so we all can enjoy a blast from the past in some kind of ways :D! See you on the court guys !!
Tsukoyomi

Re: EpsiIon here

Post by Tsukoyomi »

finally :? ...

welcome mister !
WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Post by WongKit »

Hi EpsiIon!

Although I remember your name from FT, you still need to explain to me your connection with Tsu. I just thought I saw double when I looked at your avatars and your old FT names o.o
Somehow related to an online tennis game.
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

Welcome aboard, epsi!
EpsiIon

Post by EpsiIon »

WongKit wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:36 pm Hi EpsiIon!

Although I remember your name from FT, you still need to explain to me your connection with Tsu. I just thought I saw double when I looked at your avatars and your old FT names o.o
me and Tsu are Brothers :D! tsukoyomi was my charakter in the first place and we played ft as a couple for quite some time so yeah we ofc sharedd accounts since i had those buggy western pants :D! and jan could use will more efficent as a frontliner than me as a backliner we just switched it up from time to time :D!
Osty

Post by Osty »

Hey Epsilon, Tsuko. Would like to play vs you again)