It's ya boy Flairen

Say hello and tell something about you
Flairen

It's ya boy Flairen

Post by Flairen »

I know right? That title.. cringe! Nevermind!

I am Flairen, 23 years old and from Germany.

I never introduced myself as the real myself in Fantasy Tennis, because I did not want everybody to know who I am and I really did not interact much with people in Fantasy Tennis. I was mostly playing alone and queuing up with strangers. The thing I enjoyed about FT was the gameplay, the atmosphere and the fresh feeling of the game.. oh and also FASHION! I enjoyed making my characters look cool in some way.. and I think that's where my fashion addiction in MMOs comes from.. Well, that's another story.

So basically I played Fantasy Tennis since the early days but quit before 2010? and continued playing S4 League more where I created the name Flairen which I still use until today and will probably use forever.

At the moment I enjoy playing MMOs like Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV but also League of Legends and PUBG! Still, I miss Fantasy Tennis and would like to have a game which I could enjoy just as much as I enjoyed FT.

Some private info about myself is that I graduated from university and am currently looking for a job.. which is a pain in the butt. Other than looking for a job and playing video games, I would describe myself as a creative person. I love photography and music and I am also practicing drawing (It's never too late guys!). I write my own songlyrics and also sing. Nothing super professional though! :?

I hope we can build up a new and stronger Fantasy Tennis/Pixel Tennis community in the future.

See you guys around!

Cya!
Tsukoyomi

Re: It's ya boy Flairen

Post by Tsukoyomi »

hey there !

sIcK iNtRoDuCtIoN !!! (to get a little cringy as well 8^))
.. oh and also FASHION! I enjoyed making my characters look cool in some way.. and I think that's where my fashion addiction in MMOs comes from.. Well, that's another story.
I know that feel, and i think everyone here does :D ... if you tried to "play to win" you kinda had to use certain equipments but all of the top players always tried to have a signature somewhere on them. Winning is one thing, but getting actually known as a decent players and being recognized is wellll better 8) ... Thats what i also did on other games like "Ragnarok Online" if some of you actually heard about that old ass game lol.

cya
WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Post by WongKit »

Hi Flairen,

thanks for registering here from Discord. Of course there is no need to provide any kind of private data in your introduction, so don't worry!

It is nice to hear that there are also people that are not all about stats or competitive matches. FT made it hard to get good player attributes and to look individual at the same time.

Creativity, especially in the scope you are describing, is very valuable. Maybe you could sing a title song for Pixel Tennis! (just kidding :mrgreen: )

But if you don't mind, I might come back to you with some creativity work some day.
Somehow related to an online tennis game.
EpsiIon

Post by EpsiIon »

welcome on board boiii !
Flairen

Post by Flairen »

Thanks everyone!

I might actually write a song for Pixel Tennis.. if there is a track producer out there! :D :D