Introducing myself

Say hello and tell something about you
Radetzky

Introducing myself

Post by Radetzky »

Hey guys, hows it going?

First things first. I cant thank you enought WongK1t for bringing the game, that impacted my childhood so much, back to life. Its truly amazing how much you've already done and I hope you can keep it up!

I've been lurking on here for quite a while and its great to be part of this community once more.
Its nice to recognize some of the people I've played with back in the day. Im under a new alias now, but you wouldnt remember me anyway.

I hope everyone is doing alright and that I see you guys on the court in the not so distant future.

Cheers
Last edited by Radetzky on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarlaGrey

Re: Introducing myself

Post by KarlaGrey »

Welcome to the forums, Radetzky!
Hehe, FT has indeed left quite an impression on many of us, so let's hope PT will become it's one and true spiritual successor (:
Nice to see this community grow bigger and bigger as time goes by!
WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Post by WongKit »

Welcome Radetzky and thanks for your introduction!

It is really nice to see that many former "FT-People" are gathering together again after so many years.
m under a new alias now, but you wouldnt remember me anyway.
Do you like to post your old alias anyway? I do have quite a bad memory, but there is still a chance that I or someone else could recognize you :)
Somehow related to an online tennis game.
MrJivoirien

Post by MrJivoirien »

WongKit wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:55 am Welcome Radetzky and thanks for your introduction!

It is really nice to see that many former "FT-People" are gathering together again after so many years.
m under a new alias now, but you wouldnt remember me anyway.
Do you like to post your old alias anyway? I do have quite a bad memory, but there is still a chance that I or someone else could recognize you :)
I wanna know too haha

Welcome!
EpsiIon

Post by EpsiIon »

same here wanna know *_* and btw welcome on board :D!