I am looking for volunteers who are available to test the upcoming Pixel Tennis for Android this Sunday (28.03.) at 18:00 - 20:00 CET. During this time, the game is only accessible through the Android build of the game.
The goal of this run is to test the performance and playability of the Android version on mobile phones and tablets. So if you own one or more compatible devices, please support Pixel Tennis by testing the game with me and providing feedback after the run.
- Operating system: Android 5 or higher
- Processor: ARM v7 architecture
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Input: Touchscreen or Bluetooth gamepad
- Misc: Option to install a non Play Store .apk-file
You can download the test build from the url below. It does not require special permissions:
Please reply here, if you plan to take part in the Android test run. Thanks!