Hello, i was BloodyWind

Say hello and tell something about you
Thewimo

Hello, i was BloodyWind

Post by Thewimo »

Just wanted to say, i was a Dhanpir ingame named BloodyWind.
I think i started playing this game in season 2. Mainly Guardian Battles and rarely Basic and Battle Mode.
Was in some guilds of friends then Outlaw, NWO, created my own guild, which focussed solely on Guardians and it was apparently quite full and successful. In the end i went to CityHunter with its last remaining member Kaorisaeba before quitting due to alaplaya supporting FT less and less.

Well yeah :) Hoping to be able to play such kind of a game again. Would be a nice gem in the current market full of the same MOBAs, FPSs and MMOs. Got sick of it and kinda quitted PC gaming.

Hope this project will get enough support and i am really happy that you are working on it WongKit :D
What you have done for the FT community is marvelous (Stats calculator and movement speed, shot videos etc) and now this.
I hope more people will join, and with me motivate or try to help this project of yours.

My hope for NPICSoft is gone since they do not reply and i am not sure if this company is still functioning, Orizon gaming’s plan is shady however every now and then i look if there is something new, yeah.
I wrote a message to “gamengame”
[ a free online game service provided by the Korea Creative Contents Agency (KOCCA) ->
successful + 300k+ likes on FB)] and they told me that “ if it is Korean company, they need to apply for publishing via GamenGame.com. It is not up to us, it's up to them”, but since NPICsoft isn’t doing sh**; rip that idea.
Anyway :arrow:
Take your time, eat and sleep healthy, it is your free time afterall. We really appreciate it :)
Sincerely yours 8-) ,
Thewimo
Tsukoyomi

Re: Hello, i was BloodyWind

Post by Tsukoyomi »

Thewimo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 am Well yeah :) Hoping to be able to play such kind of a game again. Would be a nice gem in the current market full of the same MOBAs, FPSs and MMOs. Got sick of it and kinda quitted PC gaming.
... same tbh x) ... i dont enjoy playing any games at the moment, i just kinda enjoy playing a game as a group - solo ? hell no ! playing those kinds of games alone is so frustrating and boring ...
WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Re: Hello, i was BloodyWind

Post by WongKit »

Hi Thewimo and welcome!

That is an interesting fact regarding NPICsoft. I never noticed how contact attempts came out.
Take your time, eat and sleep healthy, it is your free time afterall. We really appreciate it :)
Thanks, I do!
Somehow related to an online tennis game.