Harun here LUL

Say hello and tell something about you
YuriSama1337

Harun here LUL

Post by YuriSama1337 »

Ingame Name: HaRuN(Nikki), HaRuN2(Nikki), YuriSama(Lucy) a few more.

From Germany, Hamburg.

About me :

Fantasy Tennis was the First Game i rly enjoyed 2play. Meet some great Peoples there.. and i kinda miss it, i would love it, to feel the Good old Vibes again. i also was known as a incredibly Toxic animal back thn, but still. I had fking funny moments there. xdd

Big probs to Wongk1t. He is actually trying to revive this Game (not sure if Alone or with a Team, had no Hopes tbh. But the Gameplay Video hyped me quite a Lot :shock:

i m recently playing : League of Legends, Overwatch, CounterStrike, Dragon ball Fighter Z, Pubg and a few more other Games on/off Games, always Searching. But my Passion was Fantasy Tennis.
Lucy Main all the way :mrgreen: <3

Imagine Ft would be hyped like League of Legends, "FT would be best Game ever @@ competetive FT Games, with specific Ranks KREYGASM :o :o .

And i always loved to compete myself with others, i was addicted to that. Thats why i take Games serious, with a competetive part.

U know my Toxic past but not my Story NeWwWw YeAr NewWw MeeEe
2f7.jpg
2f7.jpg (27.67 KiB) Viewed 27709 times
Insallah bald unbanned in League piece out.
Tsukoyomi

Re: Harun here LUL

Post by Tsukoyomi »

oh boi ! look who we have here :^) ...

welcome to the forum

feels good to see some1 i actually remember playing against 8)...
lets hope you reformed and you stay NICE and friendly when we meet again smacking each other ;)

WongKit
Pixel Tennis Developer

Post by WongKit »

Hey Harun,

yea, I have very "remarkable" memories of you :mrgreen:

Welcome to this board of course! I hope, we will be able to play with or against each other some day in Pixel Tennis.
Somehow related to an online tennis game.
EpsiIon

Post by EpsiIon »

aye harun lappenz :D!"
welcome on borad boi !
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

WongKit wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:41 pm yea, I have very "remarkable" memories of you :mrgreen:
Can say that twice!
Hope the former douchebagerry subsided with years! :mrgreen:
We're all on the same side as big fans of fanta tennis, after all, so welcome aboard!
YuriSama1337

Post by YuriSama1337 »

"Karla" is that not the Girl that cryed 24/7 Ingame, meanwhile getting smashed like a Piñata by a Cherry Blossom 13 STR Tennis Racket :^0? Seems like someone is still salty, why so passive aggressive :mrgreen: it was only a Game, calm ur Tittys :(( ( Yikess!!! xdd ur a Stranger to me, u should have good manners, we should all learn from each other! do the first step and dont start to be secretly mad XD. *cuddles ur belly* :3 :mrgreen: Joking apart...

We are all big Fans of Tennis, and good Manners and Fantasy & Dreams and true Love of Course <3 :^) We all have/had baggage, and you and I have reached that point where we get to see what the other's been carrying around all these years. :mrgreen: XD it was like a Relationchip being in Fight with Basic Couples, even that was amusing me if i think bck thn :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

Aye! Captain Dynamite.

@Epsi Arrrrrrrrr thx mate *kisses left and right cheek*

@WongKit

Hahahhahahahah yeye the sarcasm is strong here. :lol:

Well was always a pleasure to fight against u with ur Mate, i only had the chance to play against u guys, when u and ur mate were extremly inactive sadly. This needs to be repeated! when we are all again in Shape. omg i m talking like PT is already online
d2e.png
d2e.png (91.83 KiB) Viewed 27677 times
@Tsu :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

Ur Welcome too :^9

Year i remember too, always 1 Hour or more the Duration XD but was always interesting x)
How dare are u :^) , to worry about me being not deformed ehh i mean reformed :?
Yes i would love to play again against u, and Epsi Sama. *Gives High Five*
original.jpg
original.jpg (126.5 KiB) Viewed 27677 times
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

YuriSama1337 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:48 am snap
Alas, you still get triggered so easily.
Mebbe your former 'Natur' hasn't subsided after all! ;)
Either way, the more of us the merrier, rite, chap.
YuriSama1337

Post by YuriSama1337 »

Heh? Yikes XD? triggered by what? was that ur aim or what XDt? i hope u dont get me wrong .
I m fine with u, to the fullest. o:
Hating on each other is wasted time. and this V_V down there.

Quote ""Karla" is that not the Girl that cryed 24/7 Ingame, meanwhile getting smashed like a Piñata by a Cherry Blossom 13 STR Tennis Racket :^0? Seems like someone is still salty, why so passive aggressive :mrgreen: it was only a Game, calm ur Tittys :(( ( Yikess!!! xdd ur a Stranger to me, u should have good manners, we should all learn from each other! do the first step and dont start to be secretly mad XD. *cuddles ur belly* :3 :mrgreen: >>>>>>>>>>>> Joking apart<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<... We are all big Fans of Tennis, and good Manners and Fantasy & Dreams and true Love of Course <3 :^) We all have/had baggage, and you and I have reached that point where we get to see what the other's been carrying around all these years. :mrgreen: XD it was like a Relationchip being in Fight with Basic Couples, even that was amusing me if i think bck thn :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

Aye! Captain Dynamite. "Quote end

this is obviously not to be taken seriously the part before "Joking apart" :shock: friendly banter (´・ω・`)
Peace, even if u try to obviously expose or unmask me Unfortunately ;) :mrgreen: FEELSBAD
i never had a opinion about u, i think ur fine, just a bit fight addicted i guess :D :mrgreen:
thats ur Nature hmm maybe. not sure yet. :D
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

Take a deep breath, Yuri, and repeat after me 'I am ok, I am ok'.
At the end of the day, my opinion is just an opinion, and no reason to get so worked up over it. (but if you do, that's fine, too ;) )
YuriSama1337

Post by YuriSama1337 »

As long as ur Opinion is not questioning my existence i m always with u my
honey sparrow :* xddddddd ;)

I never did Yoga, i rly should do, my sleep rhythm is unbalanced.
i am ok i am ok *breath loudly but smoothly* ooo:
Too much lurking in the Internet for bad "Opinions" i m fighting for Justice and Freedom. XD

Hmm i m getting tired, ur triggered my Relaxation mood (the only thing u will ever trigger i think) :p ur so softly and cool. i would say.. lets meet up in Basic Room 5 name "Only decent players" Pw 111234 but ur continue to believe i m ur enemy.. and its not rdy yet PIXELTENNIS <3 progressing, meanwhile we trashtalk. with best regards the relaxed tired Harun.
:lol:

We can talk whenever u want in the Discord, i just dont want fight anymore xdd ;)
and remove the discrepancy between 2 great Human beings.

*strokes ur palm* :3 cya cutie <3
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

You lost me at 'questioning your existence', as it remains unclear why that kind of opinion would be any more relevant than others.
Well, I sure hope you're ok, as it wasn't my intention - nor expectation - to trigger such walls of text and emoji overload as I ended up doing.
YuriSama1337

Post by YuriSama1337 »

Yea its a paradoxon i guess, :p but..i could at laest assign u. Yea nvm thn. i mean this wouldnt have a future
to interact with each others. as long as u dont RLY FLAME ME < with other words thn questioning my existence , hope u get it. if not FEELSBAD. o:
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

I have no idea what you're on about, sorry. If it's easier for you, you can write in German, but I think we've spammed enough for the time being.
Tsukoyomi

Post by Tsukoyomi »

EpsiIon

Post by EpsiIon »

Tsukoyomi wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 pm Image
YuriSama1337

Post by YuriSama1337 »

I mean as long as ur not questioning evrything what i do, i m fine, with simple words. :mrgreen:
and yes.

i agree.
Spamming no good
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (3.26 KiB) Viewed 27602 times
Attachments
Download.jpg
Download.jpg (2.84 KiB) Viewed 27603 times
DatSky

Post by DatSky »

Hey my BOI

I remember seeing you a lot but I liked trolling you mostly and you were maybe too serious about that shit
so you didn't really react well :D
I kinda hated you sometimes,
FEED THE TROLL
See you next time HaRun LUL
YuriSama1337

Post by YuriSama1337 »

Hey DatSky

I dont rly remember u, or ur Champ or Nickname either
Maybe a Nikki xD? Not sure.
How can u hate me, when u were only trolling me bck thn?
i mean when i troll someone, and the trolled person react serious or angry
i would feel successful and even satisfied! Mission complete!
You're not completely honest i think, but its okay.

Peoples wasted their Time in the past of Fantasy Tennis with Politics for example :
If X & Y Person join my Club, i will Leave <<< This Mindset was the Norm.
:lol:

Dont worry, i get my punishment for being Toxic Ingame I was the Record Holder
for having the most banned Accounts in Fantasy Tennis and the Duration i spent more time in the cell than in the Freedom (Said the Gamemaster to me ''GacktCamui')XDDDD :mrgreen: it was always a equivalent exchange bk thn. if it calms you down i would be glad, seems like U still hold a grudge against me xdddd chill
we all are aiming to play again the wonderfull game, lets share LOVE and MORE LOVE? <3 YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES :oops:

To make 1 thing clear, writing much is not "being triggered or something else" its about what u write always.

WITH MUCH LOVE ya Ingame Brother from another Mother Harun
when-you-always-be-nice-to-everyone-but-they-still-hate-you.jpg
when-you-always-be-nice-to-everyone-but-they-still-hate-you.jpg (15.14 KiB) Viewed 27589 times
Dont worry, i just like Memes <3 i m not thinking actually that u hate me xdd
DatSky

Post by DatSky »

OH come on I was bibouch don't tell me you don't remember me man :D

Yeah Wish all the best for the new game :/
I wonder if he's goin' to keep those Anime characters or change it to some 2018 new stuff

Can't wait to see what's goin' on and got some ideas already :D

I'm not mad don't worry
KarlaGrey

Post by KarlaGrey »

DatSky wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am Can't wait to see what's goin' on and got some ideas already :D
Make sure to post 'em in the suggestion thread!